Our goal is to provide exceptional support, guidance and training to schools and businesses on using mobile technology so that everyone can focus on working without worrying about the equipment.
From remote management of hardware to onsite training and support, we believe our service brings together the hands on technical support essential to get the most out of your IT and time.
Thank you to all the attendees of
Technology is an integral part of life and the DCF weaves modern technology skills throughout the curriculum while Google G Suite provides many of the tools to allow both pupils and teachers to harness this technology in a meaningful way.
Expert iOS, Mac and Chromebook Support:
Google Apps for Education.
- Mobile Device Management of iPads.
- iOS 11 app and device compatibility audits.
- Uniform device settings on all iPads.
- Proactive Support.
- There when you need us, not just when scheduled.
Specialised iOS, Mac, Chromebook and App Training:
Google G-Suite for Education - from a Google Certified Trainer.
- Teacher Training.
- After School Coding Club.
- Coding with iPad.
- Scripts & Green Screen.
- Collaborative Learning.
- Storytelling in the Digital Age.
Zuludesk, Lightspeed and Meraki MDM solutions.
- Apple Server and Profile Manager.
- Google G Suite Administrator.
Professional iOS, Mac and Chromebook Installations:
- iPad deployment via Mobile Device Manager.
- iPad deployment via Apple Configurator 2.
- Chromebook deployment and full domain setup.
- iPad refreshes - for when devices need to be reset for a new term or year group.
- Mac Server and client setup and integration into Active Directory.
- Mac Server installation to use app caching.
Advice in Planning iOS, Mac and Chromebook Projects of All Sizes:
Device and training vision and planning.
- Usage audits for devices and apps.
- Device management audit and planning.
- Data storage and accessibility audit and advice.
- Technology connectivity and integration audits.
- Digital competency and confidence audit and targeted training.