We will explore just how easy it can be to use a Green screen app to engage pupils and transport them to anywhere in the world with a simple piece of green cloth.
With a teleprompter app, their scripts can be displayed on a scrolling autocue for them to read while acting, bringing an end to looking down at pieces of paper or forgetting their lines.
- Begin by writing a script for a news report where participants take on different roles
- Explore a Teleprompting app for displaying the script as scrolling text
- Gather background images for different locations from a variety of sources
- Film each part in front of the green screen
- Learn about editing the performances and backgrounds to get the best results
- Use green screen as a stimulus to engage children in script writing
- Adopt a role in which children express opinions and give reasons to an audience
- Refine the use of storylines in imaginative writing
- Independently record and edit video then share their work for peer assessment
Scripts can be written anywhere, Microsoft Word, the notes app or directly into the teleprompter app. We will write short scripts with each participant to act out over the course of the session.
We will explore a couple of teleprompting apps and explain the differences between free and paid versions. You can then decide what is right for you based on your needs.
Now that you have a story and a script we need a location. We will explore various ways of getting backgrounds for your Green Screen Videos.
Filming the Scenes
We will film the participants in front of the Green Screen for the background to be added later.
Green Screen Filming
Introduce the Green Screen video app and demo how easy it is to create a video with a Chromakey background.
Teleprompter Pro Lite
Teleprompter Pro is great for presentations, lectures, broadcasters, filmmakers, musicians & singers, business professionals, or any public speaking!
I Can Present mobile allows users to create, modify, add a script or bullet points, for use in the tele-prompt and film video reports all within the same App.
Green Screen by Do Ink
Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to create incredible green screen videos and photos. Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling fantastic results.
iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before.